Kubuntu Council Constitution By Law change

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue May 26 16:12:27 UTC 2015

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for sharing this. Clearly some thought and consideration has
been put into this proposal.

Two quick questions:

 * Why do you feel the Kubuntu Council is necessary?
 * I assume the Kubuntu Council will report to the Ubuntu Community
Council like other councils?

Thanks,

Jono Bacon
www.jonobacon.org : www.twitter.com/jonobacon : www.linkedin.com/in/jonobacon