Community Funding Report

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu May 21 20:31:36 UTC 2015

On 21/05/15 21:21, Charles Profitt wrote:
> The quarter four report is now complete. Michael Hall just shared these
> with me. A lot more spending in quarter four.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NkXhrylqgXkMOc1_77p58jj8ZCfeC58dnIDcUNp8BpA/

I think the more people who see these funds are available the better and
know they can access them. It covers a wide variety of use cases and
it's great to see so many people avail of it.
Perhaps posting these reports to the locoteams mailing list to encourage
loocteams to avail more of the funds.  I'd also suggest posting to other
areas such as G+, Twitter for those not on this list to see the report
and can understand these funds are available to all.

Laura