donation to flavours in 2012

Charles Profitt ubuntu at cprofitt.com
Thu May 21 14:03:26 UTC 2015

Paul:

Thanks for reminding me about that list. I took a little bit of time and summarized the obvious Flavor related items in this document.

$2919.79 - Kubuntu
$600 - Gnome

I do agree that moving forward that we need to have a more transparent process. Past practice can't be undone, but we can try to improve on things that are not working optimally.

I want to emphasize that the CC did get an agreement with the Canonical that there are to be no changes to the sliders without consultation first.

- Charles

---- On Thu, 21 May 2015 06:02:22 -0700 Paul Sladen<ubuntu at paul.sladen.org> wrote ----