donation to flavours in 2012

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun May 17 12:57:58 UTC 2015

On 05/17/2015 05:46 AM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 06:19:42PM -0700, Nathan Haines wrote:
>> But whether they did or not, this is still a discussion to be had
>> between Kubuntu developers and Canonical.  Perhaps the Community Team as
>> a starting point.
>
> The Canonical community team is on this list but so far they've just
> avoided answering questions about it.

Except for when they did and you misquoted them a couple messages later,
so that's not really true either.  And so I repeat myself: this is a
discussion to have directly with Canonical, not something to yell about
in front of a bunch of activists and event organizers.

"I didn't get the money I didn't ask for" isn't a particularly effective
rallying cry, and anyone who's been through the community funds
reimbursement process knows how dedicated Michelle is in working with
applicants.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/