donation to flavours in 2012

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri May 15 07:15:53 UTC 2015

The Community Council doesn't have a duty to interface with Canonical on
behalf of the community
surrounding Community Funds? You are kind of contradicting what Charles
pointed out already
which is the Community Council did look into the matter... Clearly they
have a duty.

Also FWIW the Community Council does not actually have any charter or
mission statement so technically
the council's duties are not really well documented or even formally
defined anywhere AFAIK.

So this means the CC can choose where it wants to engage or not.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 05/15/2015 12:08 AM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 01:51:11PM +0000, José Antonio Rey wrote:
>>
>>>     To be completely honest, I don't see what the purpose of the thread
>>> is -
>>>     things are running good right now and I don't really see a need for
>>>     change.
>>>

>> The purpose is to query what happened to the 9 months of donations which
>> were collected in our name but not used for that purpose.
>>

> Then why did you not say that instead of accusing the Ubuntu Community
> Council of neglecting a duty they don't have?
>
> --
> Nathan Haines
> Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/

*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com <http://benjaminkerensa.com>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu*