Councils' Threshing meeting, Friday 19 June 2015 17:00 UTC, #ubuntu-meeting

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Thu Jun 18 18:15:13 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 06:14:27AM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> A positive suggestion has been made to hold a public IRC meeting
> regarding a number of high-profile occurances which have come to light
> during May/June 2015.  A time-slot has been suggested[1] as the Ubuntu
> Community Council #ubuntu-meeting timeslot for Friday 19 June 2015 at
> 17:00 UTC.

> I would like to see this happen.  I will try and be there.

Aside from the questions of scheduling this meeting which are being sorted
out in the other subthread, I see that you have cc:ed the technical board
on your mail.  Should this be interpreted as a request for TB representation
at this meeting?  If so, in what capacity are you looking for us to attend?

Thanks,