Community team week 28 update
david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 13 17:36:05 UTC 2015
Here are some highlights of what the Ubuntu Community Team at Canonical
worked on last week:
- Ubuntu Global Jam preparation: Global Jam Packs are available again to
LoCo Teams! 
- Coordination with UbuConLA  and UbuConDe  organizers (stay tuned
for an announcement soon :)
- First ever snappy open house held on Ubuntu On Air . Thanks to
everyone who participated and helped with testing!
- Autopilot SDK plugin published to the SDK PPA . Go check it out!
- Running Autopilot Tests guide updated .
- Scopes Functional testing guide and API reference is available on the
quality page 
## Core apps
- New core apps contributor pages created! 
- Most core apps can now be installed also on a classic desktop from the
core apps PPA  for convergence testing, now including Dekko
- Working prototype of the docviewer app integrating LibreOffice viewer
capability. Kudos to Stefano Verzegnassi for the excellent work! 
## Developer documentation
- The Snappy Filesystem layout guide has been split into two guides:
Transactional updates and Filesystem Layout
- New tutorials in progress: Content Hub, URL dispatcher and UserMetrics
If you want to learn more about or contribute to what we're working on
next, or what our plans are, check out:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-community-team