Free Culture 16.04

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 20 07:14:51 UTC 2015

On 12/16/2015 01:33 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> In any case I need to know the opinion of the people in charge of this
> before submitting these wallpapers. Nathan Haines, is that you?

It is me, although I don't directly judge the submissions.  I only
collect the votes and determine the final selection.

You can submit (up to two of) your wallpapers, but several of the judges
last cycle specifically said they passed over the lower-resolution images.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/