Ubuntu Job Fair

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 19 11:13:37 UTC 2014

On 19/09/14 10:10, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 19.09.2014 11:04, SilverLion wrote:
>> Are you talking about some kind of weekly hangout with different team
>> representatives and the possibility for community members to ask them
>> stuff in a hangout?
> for now I was mostly just thinking of a one-off event, but maybe it
> would make sense to schedule a follow-up hangout or irc discussion with
> interested folks a week later ... and then invite them to regular team
> meetings or just hang out on IRC.
>
> Have a great day,
>   Daniel

Would it not make sense for it to be done whenever there is a vUDS or
whatever it's going to be called next time.

Have a wiki - that anyone can add to - a few headings eg QA/App Dev or
something like that.

Then during the session have whoever's in the hangout discuss those
opportunities.

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member
Xubuntu QA Lead