Community wallpapers

Ian Weisser ian at korinthianviolins.com
Wed Sep 17 00:33:33 UTC 2014

> We're seeing fewer entries release on release and I think we're going
> to need to change it up a bit to spice things up.

Could we narrow the scope of the problem a bit?

How many submissions would you like to see each cycle?
Are you getting the quality of submissions you would like?
Are you getting the number of submitters you would like?
Are you getting the number of _new_ submitters you would like?
Are submitters confused by the process or rules?

For comparison, the 14.10 Flickr group
( https://www.flickr.com/groups/1410wallpapersubmissions/ ) has 397
submissions.

-Ian