Developments on Ubuntu Governance (Clearing off the confusions)

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 23 13:59:32 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Aveem Ashfaq <aveemashfaq at gmail.com> wrote:
> You sir are a genius. Thank you for your time in understanding me and
> clearing any misconceptions I had. I will be glad to oblige. But, one
> question, how can I modify the community website. I know that I can create a
> wiki page but how to edit community website. Or should I create a wiki page
> and when it is polished enough, tell the maintainers to copy that page into
> actual community page.

As I understand it, you're working with Daniel Holbach on the
community site. He and some of his teammates at Canonical have access
to editing this site, so you'll want to work with him once edits are
agreed upon by him, members of the community who are interested and
the design team.

http://www.princessleia.com