Ubuntu Governance: Reboot?

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 19 13:15:36 UTC 2014

As this is an open source community we need to remember something, people
scratch their own itch. This, meaning that people will contribute to the
areas the like the most, where they can use the skills they have to benefit
the most.

Where does this drive us? I do not believe Canonical is scratching their
own itch. They are helping areas where the itch is not being scratched so
everything os fully ready for the release.

--
José Antonio Rey