Governance and developer's thoughts

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon Nov 17 14:57:26 UTC 2014

On Monday, November 17, 2014 07:43:38 PM Aveem Ashfaq wrote:
> I don't think that I am eligible to be commenting on the efforts that you
> guys make in trying to keep things open. I want to defend my point before
> the next IRC meeting which I will be hopefully attending.

You are part of the Ubuntu community, so commenting here and following your
passion to contribute is exactly what you should be doing.  Anyone in the
Ubuntu community (including people who just use it) should feel free to
contribute as long as they do it constructively and within the Code of Conduct
(neither is an issue in your case - just to be clear).

Scott K