LaunchPad Team for the Community Team?

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 9 02:33:05 UTC 2014

I believe individuals should be set to resolve specific items on
blueprints, not a team containing as many people as it can (since the
number of people on this list will be constantly growing). If there was
a must-have reason to create the team, I'd be totally for it. But at the
moment I can't find one.

--
José Antonio Rey