[U-co] Para quienes quieren iniciar desarrollo en #UbuntuPhone OS [Ubuntu-phone] Developer toolkit

Jhosman Lizarazo - Ubuntu Colombia jhosman en ubuntu.com
Mie Ene 9 16:50:24 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Calum K Pringle <calum.pringle en canonical.com>
Date: 2013/1/9
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Developer toolkit
To: ubuntu-phone en lists.launchpad.net

Hi all,

We are all very excited with the announcement of the Ubuntu for phone and
we hope you are all equally excited!

We have released a developer toolkit
<http://developer.ubuntu.com/get-started/gomobile/>to
introduce the essential components for building an Ubuntu phone
application, and more importantly get you all set to write applications for
Ubuntu.

We are looking forward to seeing some great work and if you have any
questions about the toolkit don't hesitate to contact us on this mailing
list.

We will do our best to respond as quickly as we can!

Canonical design team