[U-co] [OT] Oferta laboral en Barranquilla

Jaime Rave jaimerave en gmail.com
Lun Ene 25 21:59:10 UTC 2010

We are currently looking for rock star web developers in Barranquilla,
Colombia to come on board and become part of our growing team. You will be
responsible for web based project development and for designing &
implementing new platforms which we can sell into our clients.

Requirements

• Must be proficient in the English language
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and enjoy a good challenge
• Highly motivated and proactive, and like the challenge of working for a
small, growing company
• Passionate about open source software and a constant need to understand
the latest developments in web development
• 1-3 years professional programming experience, including the development
of back-end software for websites
• Fully proficient to hand code PHP, XHTML CSS, JavaScript, SQL and ideally
Ruby on Rails
• Understanding of full stack, MVC web development frameworks (php or ruby)
• Understanding and passion of web development methodologies (MVC, DRY, TDD)
• Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform issues, and Web standards
• Knowledge of SQL and relational database design
• Basic server administration (*nix)
• Must be able to provide links to previous work experience

Must apply at http://koombea.com/jobs

--
Jaime Andres Rave
Ingeniero de Sistemas