[U-co] [Fwd: [OT] Call for translations for a small application.]

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab en ubuntu.com
Vie Ene 8 22:37:27 UTC 2010

Más pedidos de ayuda para traducción :D Esta vez de un proyecto libre,
no directamente Ubuntu.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OT] Call for translations for a small application.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:30:08 +0100
From: Aanjhan R <aanjhan en gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts en lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi All,

Sorry for the OT post. Our project, GNUSim8085 [1] is looking for
translators. Especially in Spanish, Italian, German and French as we
have quite a few users in these countries. It will be great if some of
you can pitch in and help. We are using Launchpad for the
translations.

The original call for translation is here.
https://lists.launchpad.net/gnusim8085-devel/msg00002.html

Any queries can be addressed to me offline or Asked using the "Ask a
Question" interface in Launchpad.

Thanks a lot in advance and wish you all a happy new year 2010.

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/gnusim8085 (We are migrating from SF.
the legacy stuff can be found in the link
http://gnusim8085.sourceforge.net/)

Regards,
Aanjhan
Ubuntu India team.