[U-co] [Fwd: LoCo Feedback: Languages!]

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab en ubuntu.com
Mie Ene 31 03:20:14 UTC 2007

Jono Bacon pide ayuda y comentarios acerca del soporte del idioma
español en Ubuntu...

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject:     LoCo Feedback: Languages!
Date:     Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:23:18 +0000
From:     Jono Bacon <jono en ubuntu.com>
To:     Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts en lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

One thing I am really keen to see is that our awesome LoCo community can
regularly feed back information and views about Ubuntu straight to our
development team. As such, I will post emails asking for your feedback,
and if you can help to provide this feedback, it can really help Ubuntu.

This time we are asking about Language support in Ubuntu.

Go and add your views to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams/Feedback/LanguagesJanOhSeven

We are particularly interested in:

- - Chinese
- - Indian languages
- - Portuguese (Brazilian)
- - Polish
- - Spanish
- - French
- - German

If members in LoCos who speak those languages could post this message to
their own LoCo lists, that would be great. :)

Thanks!

    Jono

- --
Jono Bacon