[ Ubuntu-cm ] Aventure Libre: Parution du Magazine

Septime Lowe septox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:32:38 BST 2010

Am 24.06.2010 12:18, schrieb DEF:
> Congratulations.
> Just read it and liked it.
>
> Just had some few questions:
>
> Do you accept articles in English?

Hey man, i dont know what to answer you. I think such of questions will
not asked since Cameroon is a bilingual country and we are ONE users
community.

Feel very free to write in English.

just write some articles for the magazine if you can, there is no stress
man

> Noticing that you wrote it out in Latex and Vim, do you publish in
> other formats like ps, html, xml etc or it is just pdf?
>
> Thank you in advance for my answers.

Actually there only a pdf output, but it is possible to export a ps and
dvi. HTML is also possible but i think it is more expressive if we could
just embedded it in your community server.

> DEF
>
> 2010/6/24 Septime Lowe <septox at gmail.com <mailto:septox at gmail.com>>
>
>     Salutations,
>
>     je viens par ce mail vous faire part de la parution du numero 2
>     d'Aventure Libre -- le magazine de la communauté Ubuntu Cameroun -
>
>     Dans ce numero :
>
>         * Editorial
>         * Interview : Nacer Adamou
>         * Analyse: la gent feminine dans la communauté Ubuntu Cameroun
>         * Quelques photos de la communaute "in action"
>

>     Pour plus d'infos et archives :
>     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CameroonianTeam/Projects/Journal
>
>     NB: L'equipe reste ouverte a toute propositions, suggestions et
>     critiques permettant de faire evoluer le magazine.
>

>     Bien des choses a tous.
>
>     --
>
>     Septime Lowe
>

>     --