[ Ubuntu-cm ] Re : Aventure Libre: Parution du Magazine

Joben Bissong jobenbissong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:16:59 BST 2010

Wow!

What y'all did is excellent.
This magazine has a very promising future in keeping Cameroonians
updated on Open Source technologies and Ubuntu in general.

Please KEEP UP!!!

However, I felt some disappointment when reading the article of "Women
In Open Source".
I think what Chanceline is doing with Michel in Limbe is worth
mentioning on the subject or atleast she be given her own article.

regards