[ Ubuntu-cm ] [Fwd: Re: SFD 2009]

joben bison jobenbissong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:57:19 BST 2009

Hi all,
I am very conscious of all the 'BUZZ' around the SFD and it's importance to
our community.
I keep silent but am updated on all issues about the community.
As always and I will still re-iterate it "my problem is and still remains
TIME"!
If I had the time I would love to participate but it is impossible for me to
be neither
in Limbe nor at Yaounde.
But if  I can contribute in any way except from my presence, I am available
and willing.

Thank you all and I plead for your understanding.

Joben Bissong