[ Ubuntu-cm ] (no subject)

Mbom Racheal mbomracheal at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 11:23:25 BST 2009

I am Mbom Racheal a student of linux friends limbe, linux friend is a school that helps to train young cameroonian to become computer litterate, we used the linux operating system .we will like to be in contact with you people so that we can celebrate the Software freedom day together, our web site is sokolo.cronopios.org , and you can contact us through kamerun at immerda.ch or luglimbe at immerda.ch

Am called zeta makane a student of linux friends association isokolo limbe.linux friends train student how too work on a computer .It also help student how to communicate with other people as concerns internet.
have a nice day
hoping to here from you