[ Ubuntu-cm ] Greetings from LiNUX Friends

lug.douala at gmail.com lug.douala at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:20:47 BST 2009

hi UBUNTU Friends¦  we are Mr. George Maya and miss Ekiah Mirabel. We
are new students of the LINUX Friends in Isokolo Limbe, and just want to
find out how you guys are doing over there. Back here we are trying to
do our best  in terms of  knowledge  acquisition. We learn from those
who know and also try to enlighten those lacking behind in order to
maintain a good friendship that can help us in future. We do hope you
follow suit. These are our e-mail contacts: mayageo2002 at yahoo.com ;
ekiah_mirabel at yahoo.com. We look forward for your reply and have a
pleasant day.