[ubuntu-cloud] Can not boot Precise Vagrant images after 20140414

Ivan Minčík ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 03:36:27 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Ivan Minčík <ivan.mincik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am not able to boot Precise i386 Vagrant images produced after 20140414
> (20140414 is last one which is working for me).
>
> Host machine: Ubuntu 12.04 amd64
> VirtualBox: 4.3.6
> Vagrant: 1.5.2

I did some investigation and found that the difference between version
"20140414" and "current" is Grub parameter change from "console=tty0" to
"console=ttyS0". When I have changed it back to "console=tty0" as it was in
"20140414", machine starts correctly.

Canonical, would You please fix this problem ?
Anyway, thanks a lot for these images.

--
Ivan Minčík
ivan.mincik at gmail.com  GPG: 0x79529A1E