[ubuntu-cloud] Cloud Image Automatic updates for released images

Ben Howard ben.howard at canonical.com
Thu Jan 31 23:35:44 UTC 2013

The automatic promotion for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS and 12.10 stable
release Cloud Images has been enabled for automatic promotion.  As a
result, the next dailies will be considered candidates for promotion as
update releases. However, we will not be promoting new images to Windows
Azure quite yet.

Thanks,
Ben

--