[ubuntu-cloud] upstart trigger for cloud-init completion

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Wed Oct 5 00:09:22 UTC 2011

It turns out Scott Moser warned me back in March that this was going to
change in Natty, and I predicted I would forget it.  Unfortunately or
fortunately, with Google nothing stays hidden any more:

http://groups.google.com/group/ec2ubuntu/browse_thread/thread/3a0ccf40a45e7857

I have tested with the new:

  start on stopped cloud-final

and found that it works as predicted.