[ubuntu-cloud] [Openstack] Testing / Development Private Cloud in 1 single Box

Darren Govoni darren at ontrenet.com
Tue Oct 4 11:11:42 UTC 2011

Well, 'ok' is sometimes subjective. And like most things it 'depends'.
But if you search around the openstack website
you will find guides on installing on one machine. That machine should
have at least 4 cores though. I'm not sure
if 2 would work because one is needed for the host OS and additional
cores are needed by the hypervisor for
running instances.