[ubuntu-cloud] Refreshed UEC Images of 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx) 
ben.howard at canonical.com
Wed Jul 20 16:56:35 UTC 2011
A new release of the Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud Images for stable Ubuntu
release 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx) is available at . These new images
superseded the existing images . Images are available for download or
immediate use on EC2 via publish AMI ids. Users who wish to update their
existing installations can do so with:
'apt-get update && apt-get distupgrade && reboot'.
The following packages have been updated. Please see the full changelogs
for a complete listing of changes:
* linux-virtual and linux-ec2 2.6.32-317.36 has been released [2,3].
* apt: update cron job fetches the right translated package
* base-files: version bumped to address 10.04.3 release.
* openldap: fixed replication failures in SASL/GSSAPI configurations
* openssh: upstart awareness fixes (LP: 531912)
* sysvinit: several changes to address issues with startup and runlevel
The following Security Vulnerabilities (CVE) have been addressed:
* libxml2: CVE-2011-1944
* curl: CVE-2010-0734, CVE-2011-2192
* bind9: CVE-2011-2464
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Ubuntu-cloud