[ubuntu-cloud] Can't SSH into instances with certain IPs

Andreas 619forlife at web.de
Fri Apr 1 00:27:25 UTC 2011

Hey Ahmed,

unfortunatly I still can't SSh to IP XX.XX.XX.75.
I haven't mentioned, that the IP XX.XX.XX.75 was added afterwards.
A clean restart of the cc was performed...
Maybe this is the reason why I can't SSH to it, because it was added
afterwards?
As I already said:
- SSH works for IP XX.XX.XX.98 only
- Ping works for both IPs..

I included the content of the eucalyptus.local.conf here:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/588063/

Do you have any suggestions?

THX
Andreas