[ubuntu-cloud] A new kind of smart backup/restore system, powered by Amazon S3

Liraz Siri liraz at turnkeylinux.org
Thu Sep 9 23:18:04 BST 2010

Sure! I just sent you an invite. Currently we're doing ok in terms of
capacity so we're granting invitation requests within the hour:

https://hub.turnkeylinux.org/account/invite/request/

As the announcement says:

"We'll do our best to grant invitation requests as fast as we can scale
capacity on a first come, first served basis."

Cheers,
Liraz