[ubuntu-cloud] RFC: Mailing lists proposal

Nicolas Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Fri Mar 26 15:45:06 GMT 2010

On 03/25/2010 09:30 AM, Nicolas Barcet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have been thinking about a couple improvements in the way that we
> share information that we would like to propose to this community for
> comment:

Thanks a lot for everyone that provided feedback on our two proposals.
I think it is quite clear that while there is no objections on merging
the 2 mailing lists, there are some valuable objections on our second
proposals, we'll therefore drop that one.

However, if some people would still like to receive email notification
of new posts aggregated on cloud.ubuntu.com, please contact me privately
and I'll add you to the rss2email setup I have on my home server.  If
this list grows, we'll eventually come up with a
ubuntu-cloud-notification mailing list, but so far it seems that only a
couple persons would be interested in this.

As I'll work with IS on the merge process, I'll keep you posted on the
progress.

Cheers,
Nick