[ubuntu-cloud] Launched TurnKey Hub: simplified cloud deployment service

Liraz Siri liraz at turnkeylinux.org
Thu Jun 3 16:36:56 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

Earlier this week, we launched the private beta of the TurnKey Hub, a
simplified cloud deployment service that makes it easy to launch and
manage TurnKey Linux's Ubuntu-based virtual appliances in the Amazon EC2
cloud.

To learn more, try the demo and sign up for an invitation:

https://hub.turnkeylinux.org/

Note, the feedback we've received so far has been good, so we'll be
granting invitation requests on a daily basis for as long as we have the
capacity to support it on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers,
Liraz Siri
Cell: +972-54-2013512
Twitter: http://twitter.com/lirazsiri

PS: new appliance builds based on Ubuntu Lucid are in the works.