[ubuntu-cloud] Open Source and Cloud Computing event in Portland

Jon Madamba - NW Cloud jon at nwcloud.org
Tue Jul 6 00:33:03 BST 2010

Hello Ubuntu-Cloud,

NWCloud is co-organizing a free Open Source and Cloud Computing event in the
Portland, OR area on July 19th, 2010 during the same week as OSCON.

Please join us in learning and sharing the passion around these two topics
that are driving technology today. More information can be found at:

Also, we are looking for someone from Ubuntu or within the community that
can can drive a 5 minute community lightning talk on Ubuntu Cloud --
something high level since it's a short 5 min discussion only. This is a
great venue to drive Ubuntu knowledge base. Please contact me directly at
jon at nwcloud.org if you are interested or know of someone who can help.

Best regards,