[ubuntu-cloud] Message error when instaling node..

Ahmed Kamal ahmed.kamal at canonical.com
Fri Aug 20 08:30:38 BST 2010

On 08/20/2010 08:07 AM, Indra Suryatama wrote:

> I got this error when installing node..
>
> Could I still runging eucalyptus on this node?
>
> tq
>
> Best Regards
>
> Indra Suryatama
>
> +6285742865348

You seem to be installing UEC inside virtualbox ? That would horribly
slow if it ever worked. KVM needs CPU virtualization features like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization#Intel_Virtualization_Technology_for_x86_.28Intel_VT-x.29
Virtualbox doesn't expose those I suppose, thus the error you're seeing.

In short if you can install UEC to physical nodes, you'd be much better off