[ubuntu-cloud] Verifying the install

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Wed Apr 28 18:13:53 BST 2010

First, my apologies for breaking the thread.  I'm just now signed up
to this list.

Alex-

You need to de-register the old cluster. See the manpage for
euca_conf(8).  You need the --deregister-cluster option.
 * http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/en/man8/euca_conf.8.html

As for registration, looks like the node did not auto register itself.
 I'm not sure why.  You're welcome to open a bug against Eucalyptus in
Ubuntu in Launchpad, attaching logs and such, and troubleshoot it
there.

Otherwise, you can try to manually register the node with euca_conf.
Again, see the manpage.  You need the --register-nodes option.

--
:-Dustin