[ubuntu-cloud] Mobile application in ubuntu cloud advice needed

luc jean luc_jn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 08:41:49 BST 2009

A: I need some input about the developement of an architecture aimed at  ubuntu cloud.
B: I have a mobile device that will run some java application,  this device will be a client to the Cloud ,so this device will contact the could, so  I will make some java applications for the heavy algorithms and culculations to be deployed in the cloud on ubuntu server 9.04.
so I have 2 part the mobile client  application and the server application on the cloud, as I am new to designing applicaiton to be deployed on the cloud I need all the inputs and links to examples architectures I can get.
Thanks.