[ubuntu-cloud] UEC on processor without virtualization extension?

Frank Abel Cancio Bello frank.abel.cb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:54:41 BST 2009

Hi all,

Can I install UEC (more exactly the node controllers) on hardware
without virtualization extension(Intel-VT or AMD-V)?

I know that with a processor with virtualization extension all go faster
and even can support more OS (at least in Xen was necessary
virtualization extension to run Windows), but my question is if I can
install a Node Contrller of UEC on a hardware that don't have Intel-VT
or AMD-V.

Frank Abel