[ubuntu-cloud] Tools for interfacing to S3

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Wed Aug 12 22:25:57 BST 2009

Neil Soman wrote:
> Etienne can you try the patch from http://open.eucalyptus.com/wiki/s3cmd again?
>
> I think I messed up something during formatting it. Should be fixed now.

No, sorry, same problem.  But ...

It seems like the problem is file S3/Utils.py, line 76.  If you trim the
"000Z" at the end of the string format, it works with Eucalyptus.
Something like:

    return time.strptime(date, "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S")

But when I do that, it breaks using s3cmd with S3.  Unfortunately, my
Python-fu is weak and I cannot figure this one out by myself :(

--
Etienne Goyer
Technical Account Manager - Canonical Ltd

 ~= Ubuntu: Linux for Human Beings =~