[Ubuntu-Classroom] Terminal

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 6 21:06:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I suspect we are now too late for any classroom / introduction sessions
this cycle (13.10). As such, could you have a discussion as to the
possibility of such sessions for when 13.10 is released.

This gives the UBT time to discuss what sessions you, as a team, would be
interested in holding. I was, again, the 'secretary' for ubuntu-QA. An oft
not wanted job! But, I do not mind being yours for when 13.10 is released
and new people once more arrive. As 14.04 is an LTS, what sessions are held
will be excellent resources for people holding the set after. (We found
that looking back on our raring notes helped shape our saucy presentations
for -quality, as we simply needed to include the questions that were asked
into the presentation).

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities