[Ubuntu-Classroom] hello UBUNTU

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 18:54:41 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Vasilica Tastaman
<legionarul76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wanna join in....there is a skype account to this sessions? I don't use
> IRC couse I have a macbook laptop,so...if possible and you have a skype
> account I'll be happy to join in "as a folower,not exactly as a developer
> cause my knoledge still ...you know what I mean....Thank you verry much !

These classes aren't hosted on Skype, they're only on IRC, a popular
IRC client for mac is http://colloquy.info/ and you can also access
via a web browser:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-classroom%2Cubuntu-classroom-chat&uio=d4

Logs for sessions are also available after the event at
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com