[Ubuntu-Classroom] MOTU school session on 31st July 2012 1400 UTC - Reg

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 28 15:32:00 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> As per the discussion in the MOTU meeting on 26th July [1], Stefano
> Rivera aka tumbleweed (Marked in cc) will be facilitating a session on
> RC bug fixing workflow in ubuntu/debian on 31st July 2012 at 1400 UTC

No problem, how long would you like this session to be?

Is tumbleweed the only instructor?

Does anyone else need voice during this session (as a "helper")?

We'd like to also get a blog post out about this prior to the session
(preferably this weekend), so any details you can give us to include
in that would be great :)

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2