[Ubuntu-Classroom] Proposed New Lernid Release

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 13 17:08:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Classroom Team: what outstanding issues are left before we can recommend
> Lernid as the tool people should consume our learning events with?

My tests in Lucid and Natty on the development version have all gone
well both with John directly during testing sessions and having it
open during App Dev Week. I don't see any outstanding critical
problems.

Just keep in mind that Oneiric is the only release with this new,
improved version by default. We'll have to make it clear in
announcements that anyone running anything older must install from the
development PPA.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com