[Ubuntu-Classroom] Proposed New Lernid Release

John S Gruber johnsgruber at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:08:36 UTC 2011

Just a quick note that the new release (0.8.2.2) was released upstream
on 9/4 and
moved yesterday into Oneiric. I would have preferred more testing than it
got (but I'd always like that). We'll see how it does with User Days
and Open Week.

Thanks to everyone for your interest in Lernid, and particular thanks
to our new and old contributors, and to Lyz and the classroom team

John