[Ubuntu-Classroom] Fwd: Classroom Sessions

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 28 00:58:37 UTC 2011

Hiyas,

As just the poor harrassed head of admin for SII.

I ask if we can use the ubuntu-classroom area or do they need to set up a
new channel for when the devs wish to hold classroom sessions.

If you read the text below, you will get a better idea of SII. There are
some VERY skilled programmers on there who I think would be an asset to
ubuntu, instead of making a seperate classroom area, I ask that you look
favourably upon this request.

Regards,

Phill.