[Ubuntu-Classroom] Proposed New Lernid Release

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 30 00:56:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:39 PM, John S Gruber <johnsgruber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lyz, would it be possible to schedule a testing session sometime
> between Monday and late Thursday? It might be good if someone could
> voice a nick not in the calendar during the session. I'd anticipate
> that testing would take between an hour and an hour and a half. I may
> contact you later for another testing session this weekend.

How does Wednesday evening at 23:59 UTC (less confusing than 00:00)
sound? That's 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific. Thursday at the same time
could work too.

I'll be out of town for the long weekend with limited Internet access,
but you can nudge other folks in #ubuntu-classroom-backstage to get
another session over the weekend.

> By the way, a description of the new release is at
> https://sites.google.com/site/gruberdocuments/engineering-docs/Lernid0.8.2.pdf

Great!

It would be nice to get a blog post out there with instructions for
how to install from the PPA and including all the stuff that you've
done to improve Lernid over what currently is in the repository, but I
can't commit to writing such a thing at the moment. Any volunteers? :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com