[Ubuntu-Classroom] Intro to Ubuntu Classroom Session

Micheal Harker michealh at michealh.co.cc
Mon Oct 18 00:35:43 BST 2010

Hello all and here is the description of the session I am planning to hold soon.

Intro to Ubuntu is a Ubuntu Classroom Session which will show all new guys how to:
- Download and Install Ubuntu,
- Install their very first package,
- Learn how to Report consistent crashes on Launchpad and much more! Also explained in the session is how Ubuntu came to be made and the philosophy it is based on so people really know where their (hopefully) future Primary OS came from!

I hope I have provided enough info to blog about. See you at the session!

--
Micheal Joseph Harker - A Ubuntu Contributor who speaks fluent HTML! See me on irc.freenode.net as nick MichealH...