[Ubuntu-Classroom] Please Welcome Nigel Babu (nigelb)

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 13 13:17:21 BST 2010

Congrats Nigel. It's well deserved!

On Oct 13, 2010 8:04 AM, "Nathan Handler" <nhandler at ubuntu.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Anyone who has given or participated in a classroom session has
probably seen Nigel helping out. He has helped with nearly every
aspect of the classroom at one point another, this includes:
recruiting instructors, planning and organizing events, assisting
instructors on the day of their event, as well as many other tasks
that often go on behind the scenes. We felt that it was time to
formally recognize all of the great work that he has been doing.
Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I welcome Nigel to the
Ubuntu Classroom Management team. This will allow Nigel to go about
his Classroom-related work without needing to hunt down either myself,
Elizabeth, or Chris to help him with certain things.

Please join me in thanking Nigel for all of the hard work he has put
into the classroom. I know that he will continue to do a great job.

Sincerely,
Nathan Handler
On Behalf of the Classroom Management Team