[Ubuntu-Classroom] Call for Ubuntu User Days Instructors

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Tue May 4 15:21:36 BST 2010

Greetings!

It's time to start planning for the second Ubuntu User Day! This time it
will be held on June 5, 2010. We are going to attempt to fill 24 time
slots so that everyone around the world has the ability to participate
in the User Day!

You can find out more information about Ubuntu User Days by visiting the
Ubuntu User Day wiki page [1] or the planning wiki page [2]. To sign up
to lead a session, visit the Course Suggestions wiki page [3] and look
through the course suggestions that we have provided. We are also
willing to take your suggestions on other courses to teach, just keep in
mind that Ubuntu User Days are geared towards new and newer Ubuntu
Users. You can see the logs [4] from the last Ubuntu User Day to see
some of the courses that were taught then.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions and I look
forward to working with you soon.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDays
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDaysTeam
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDaysTeam/CourseSuggestions