[Ubuntu-Classroom] [lecture proposal] how to use top and similar tools (atop, dstat) to pinpoint system problem

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:39:15 GMT 2010

Hi Nathan, Elizabeth and all :)

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 22:05, Nathan Handler <nhandler at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> January 27, 2011 should work just fine. What time (UTC) would be most
> convenient for you?

Sorry, to avoid confusion, I meant January 27th 2011 Indonesian time.
I am thinking, it should be around 11 PM to 1 AM Indonesian time
(meaning it already reach January 28th at that time).

In UTC, it's around 4 - 6 PM UTC/GMT. FYI, my time zone is GMT + 7

What do you think? This time, I try to "invite" as many people as
possible, since this is a special day for me and I'd like share to as
many as possible too.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa