[Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu User Days - Natty

Mike g4bdx at horoszko.plus.com
Wed Dec 8 15:03:57 GMT 2010

On 08/12/10 03:24, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Isn't it time we talked about User Days now?  I'd like to start this
> mail as a brainstorm for possible dates or approx dates.  Personally,
> I'd like to see it after the holiday season, so mid to late Jan seems
> the best bet.  Hoping to hear your thoughts.
>
> Regards
> Nigel

Thank you for your email I have only just joined this community,  and I
agree with you it is too close to the holidays to organise an event. The
end of January seem the more logical choice.
Looking forward to my first encounter and hope to get more involved
after I get used to to Lernid.

Thank's Mike